No Image Available
Firestone Ride-Rite 0048 Coil-Rite Hose Assembly
Firestone Ride-Rite 0048 Coil-Rite Hose Assembly Straight
Please Call for Availability
Firestone Ride-Rite - Coil-Rite Hose Assembly P/N 0048 Features:
- Coil-RiteÂ® Hose Assembly
Below is an abbreviated list of applications for the Coil-Rite Hose Assembly.
More than seventy years ago, Firestone started developing a full air-based suspension for passenger cars. Firestone Airide air springs were installed on the new line fo general Motors buses in the late 50's. Later that decade, air springs began to gain popularity in luxury vehicles. Over the next 20 years, technology improvements in other suspension components, such as compressors and valves, helped support the growth of air suspension. In the 1970's, Ford Motor Company incorprated air suspension in the Lincoln Town Car and Continental. Firestone has continued to be innovative in product design, material selection and customer service, prviding our customers with improved ride quality and safe load-carrying capabilities.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 0.4 lbs.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- The Company Difference
- Get Air Miles Reward Miles
- Free Shipping On Most Items
- Price Protection Guarantee
- In-Store Financing Available
- Have a question? Ask the Pros
- Email UsGet answers from the pros
- 1-855-560-2233Mon-Fri 7am-5pm PST
- Live Chat is offline.Chat or get in touch with a representative.
- Shop With Confidence We Proudly Accept:
- American Express